Rock is dead


Dortmund, fotografia de Robert Anasch


(...)
Now listen, listen, listen, listen, listen
Now I dont want to hear no talk about no revolution
And I swear to God I dont want to hear
No talk about no constitution
And in my frame of mind I am in no mood for
No talk about no cremation
The only thing Im interested in
I wanna have a good time
I dont wanna hear no talk about no riots
No demonstrations, no calcitritions, no impablermations
Theres only one thing I want to see
Thats some dancin, were gonna have some fun
Were gonna have a good time, lets roll
(...)
Jim Morrison




Comentários

  1. "Só tem medo desses muros
    quem tem muros no pensar
    todos sabemos do pássaro
    cá dentro a qu'rer voar
    se o pensamento for livre
    todos vamos libertar."

    https://youtu.be/DT8pWzO4AQc

    Eh! Companheiro!
    Tu e o Zeca muito me ajudaram a "ver" o Portugal do 24 de Abril.
    O Portugal a preto em branco em que vivi.

    Eh! Companheiro, boa viagem!


    Rock is dead?
    NEVER!
    https://youtu.be/i6RZY4Ar3fw
    "My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)" - Neil Young · Crazy Horse

    "Hey hey, my my
    Rock and roll can never die"

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares